Give Generously Campaign Info - ALIGNED With Social Responsibility
Give Generously – A Campaign For Canadian Charities
Give Generously is part of our Social Responsibility program and just 1 of 18 great reasons why Canadian organizations choose us for their business insurance needs.
Give Generously – How To Help Us Help Others
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED’s profits are donated to a Canadian charity. Our annual Give Generously donation is made to a registered Canadian charity selected by ALIGNED’s clients.
Here’s how the campaign works:
- Every ALIGNED client is invited to nominate one Canadian charity. The Government of Canada’s Charities Listings is a helpful reference tool to confirm a charity’s registered status.
- All nominated charities are announced in an issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. A dedicated nomination webpage is created for each charity.
- During the campaign period, the charity’s webpage that receives the most visits is selected for the ALIGNED donation. We encourage everyone to visit the Give Generously charity webpages frequently during the annual campaign period.
Any ALIGNED colleague can provide more information about our annual Give Generously campaign. You can also contact ALIGNED’s President & CEO Andrew Clark directly at 1-866-519-1321 or email@example.com.
We’re proud that our Give Generously campaign is the cornerstone of our Social Responsibility program.
Give Generously Is ALIGNED With Our Commitment To Social Responsibility
We believe that it is our social responsibility to help others. We do this by giving frequently, consistently and generously. Across Canada, each ALIGNED advocate and owner believes that it is a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that we have a social responsibility to help others in a number of ways, such as:
We were founded on a core set of three beliefs:
- ALIGNMENT matters
- Having “skin in the game” is important
- Do what you say you are going to do when you say you are going to do it
We’re proud to be 100% Canadian owned and every day we work to deliver the insurance service our clients want, expect and pay for. We believe that aligning business with more insurance options and risk management strategies is one of the most important ways we can deliver the most value to our clients.
Source(s): Canada Revenue Agency Charities Listings