ALIGNMENT Matters issue 28 – introductions matter
ALIGNMENT Matters issue 28
It’s hard to believe that school is almost out for the summer and we are nearly half way through 2018! With 6 months behind us and 6 months ahead, the ALIGNED team remains focused on continuing to deliver an exceptional insurance experience to our incredible group of clients across Canada!
We’ve also never been more focused on growing our client base, which has produced some great results thus far. However, we have big goals and lofty ambitions and would love if you could help us continue to grow!
If you are open to helping a fiercely independent, 100% Canadian, owner run, entrepreneurial organization with a unique value proposition that cares deeply about helping others, we would really appreciate if you could do any or all of the following:
- Forward this to someone you think might be open to receiving a renewal or new insurance quote for their business, non-profit organization, rental/income property, etc.
- Take advantage of our referral program and introduce us to a Canadian business owner, CEO, CFO, Controller, executive director or income property owner.
- Like or share the insightful business insurance content we work so hard to prepare and publish on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn or, even better, Click Here To Leave Us A Google Review
We would be honoured if you would be open to helping us in any of the above ways, but we also just want to thank you for reading this and letting us share our journey with you!
Andrew Clark, MBA, CAIB, RF, FCIP, RPLU
President & CEO
ALIGNED Insurance Inc.
ALIGNMENT Matters issue 28
- [ALIGNMENT IN PROFILE] We take great pride in the fact that so many organizations choose ALIGNED Insurance to partner with for all of their insurance and risk management needs. Terri Duguay is a managing partner with Maigus, a Canadian organization that has assisted thousands of people and teams as they face change and disruption. When asked what she thinks makes ALIGNED so successful, she noted, “I am impressed with ALIGNED’s interest in their clients…READ MORE
- [13 Questions To Ask Your Insurance Broker] While the number of insurance companies licensed in Canada is quite small, the number of licensed brokers often feels infinite. It’s important to also note that most brokers have access to the exact same insurers, products and pricing so it’s important to distinguish the selection of a broker/brokerage from the selection of the best insurer for your organization. When evaluating insurance brokers, it is important to find…READ MORE
- [Top 55 Canadian Insurance Companies] We are incredibly fortunate because the list of top Canadian insurance companies ALIGNED Insurance does business with is long and prestigious and we’ve been honoured to have the support of so many top Canadian insurance companies such as…READ MORE
- [Click To Get A Quote] Did you know that we’ve made it easy to get a quick insurance quote from one of many licensed insurance brokers? Our online quoting portal makes it simple to get your quote started…READ MORE
- [Referral Program] We’ve quickly become one of Canada’s leading insurance brokerages and has some of the best insurance brokers in the country as part of it’s team. Our success to date is thanks to the support of countless people who believe in our culture, organization, unique way of doing business, many of whom highly recommend us to others…READ MORE
Thanks for reading ALIGNMENT Matters! To learn more about how we can deliver Canadian business insurance that’s ALIGNED with your bottom line call us today at 1-866-287-0448
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves nearly 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Waterloo, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.|
© 2018 ALIGNED Insurance. All rights reserved. ALIGNMENT Matters issue 28 is a publication of ALIGNED Insurance.