Amazon Retailer Liability Insurance Coverage Quote
|Click Here For An Amazon Retailer Liability Insurance Coverage Quote
Call Us Toll Free 1-866-287-0448
Becoming an Amazon retailer is an exciting process and opportunity given the organizations incredible online and presence and success to date which is illustrated by the following stats:
- Amazon is the leading e-retailer in the United States with close to 136 billion U.S. dollars in 2016 net sales
- In 2016 Amazon’s net income was $2.37 billion U.S. dollars
- Amazon employs over 341,400 people
- Amazon spends nearly $3 Billion U.S. dollars in advertising annually and on average has nearly 189 Million visitors to Amazon retailer sites monthly!
Despite all of the potential it is important to note that any/all business opportunities also comes with risk which is why Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage is required by Amazon and recommended by the expert business insurance brokers at the Canadian insurance brokerage ALIGNED Insurance. ALIGNED works with numerous Amazon retailers and can secure you the required Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage. ALIGNED has insurance brokers in Ontario, insurance brokers in Alberta and insurance brokers in British Columbia all of which can quickly get you an Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage quote.
Amazon Retailer Liability Insurance Coverage Quote Process
If you need an Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage quote contact an ALIGNED Insurance broker today to assist. The steps to secure an Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage quote for you are:
- An ALIGNED Insurance broker will need to gather some basic information from your Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage quote
- Our experts business insurance broker specialists do the shopping for you and will secure you Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage quote options
- You choose which Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage quote option is best for you!
Amazon Retailer Liability Insurance Coverage Quote Considerations
The process to get a Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage quote is straight forward and below is rough overview of the information needed.
- Business name – legal entity if incorporated or your personal name if not incorporated
- Complete list of all types of products you are or would like to sell
- Actual or projected volume of sales projected for the next year.
- Percentage/% breakdown of actual or projected sales between Canada, US and Rest of the world.
Securing the products liability insurance coverage for Amazon retailers is fairly straight forward, but in some cases the insurance recommended given the scope of clients operations differs from the basic requirements for Amazon retails, but our expert insurance brokers can help with all other business insurance needs too.
For Amazon Retailer Liability Insurance Coverage Quote Call ALIGNED Insurance Brokers Today At 1-866-287-0448
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Waterloo, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.|
Related insurance posts: