Business Insurance For Canadian Technology Companies Explained
|Click Here For A Business Insurance Coverage Quote
Call Us Toll Free 1-866-287-0448
It’s estimated that there are over 39,000 Canadian technology companies and most of them (over 34,000) fall within the software and computer services industries. Canadian technology companies are typically small companies, with over 33,500 of them employing fewer than 10 people. In contrast the number of large Canadian technology companies that are employing over 500 individuals is relatively small, accounting for approximately 110 firms, including subsidiaries of foreign multinational corporations. Regardless of similarities in size and services no two Canadian technology companies are the same nor are the risks they face which is why it’s critical we have business insurance for Canadian technology companies explained.
What Does Business Insurance For Canadian Technology Companies Typically Include?
Despite significant variability in the services and type of work Canadian technology companies do, business insurance for Canadian technology companies typically includes a number of similar insurance coverages as outlined below and business insurance products for Canadian technology companies are typically packaged together, but modular :
- Professional liability business insurance for Canadian technology companies
- Cyber, data & privacy breach business insurance for Canadian technology companies
- Commercial General Liability, Property & Umbrella Insurance For Canadian technology companies
Who Can Business Insurance For Canadian Technology Companies Cover?
- Business insurance for software developers
- Business insurance for IT service providers
- Business insurance for app developers
- Business insurance for manufacturers of electronics and telecommunication components
- Business insurance Computer programming services
- Business insurance for computer support, rental, maintenance, repair
- Business insurance For Computer facilities management services
- Business insurance for information retrieval services
- Business insurance for robotics companies
- Business insurance for Internet service providers (co-location services)
To Discuss Business Insurance For Canadian Technology Companies Or For A Quote Call ALIGNED Insurance Brokers Today At 1-866-287-0448
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Waterloo, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.|
Related insurance posts: